Cramming fun into this summer
Since our travel call came, I have been consumed with the details of not just a trip to a developing country, nor leaving Grace with friends and family for 10 days but also planning for a marathon trip with a baby I haven't even met yet.
Still, I wanted Grace to have as much fun this summer as possible before her whole life is turned upside down with the addition of a brother. Grace has been extremely positive about this transition which just shows that she has no idea what is going to happen. We have packed in many, many trips to the lake, playdates with friends and even a trip to Storyland.



Still, I wanted Grace to have as much fun this summer as possible before her whole life is turned upside down with the addition of a brother. Grace has been extremely positive about this transition which just shows that she has no idea what is going to happen. We have packed in many, many trips to the lake, playdates with friends and even a trip to Storyland.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home