An eventful week but not THE eventful week
I know this is the family blog but the impending (at least we hope so) adoption referral is looming over all of us. More about that here. So we carry on with our lives, knowing that any day could be THE DAY (at least we hope so).
So with that cloud, here is a selection of random happenings and thoughts.
Grace had her last day at L'Ecole Francaise du Maine on Thursday. It was sad-we made many friends there. I had had such hopes for the school. The teaching was fantastic and Grace has a great French accent but ultimately we had to make the choice to send her to another school. There were many factors that went into this decision and it was a difficult one. Grace starts at St. John's in the fall.
I coordinated a big seminar yesterday. A big shout-out to Ellen who helped so much-I am very grateful. Our speakers were so entertaining and fun to hang out with. In fact, Steve and I are having dinner with one of our speakers and his wife again tonight. After the seminar, we met a bunch of friends at Gritty's for some much needed beer.
Grace and Mom and Dad leave for Wyoming today. Steve and I could actually go to a movie but I have no desire to see any movies that are out currently. Any suggestions?
I learned two disturbing facts about Ellen this week-rum raisin is her favorite ice cream flavor and she has a crush on James Gandolfini. I am truly horrified by both revelations.
Enough rambling, I need a nap!
So with that cloud, here is a selection of random happenings and thoughts.
Grace had her last day at L'Ecole Francaise du Maine on Thursday. It was sad-we made many friends there. I had had such hopes for the school. The teaching was fantastic and Grace has a great French accent but ultimately we had to make the choice to send her to another school. There were many factors that went into this decision and it was a difficult one. Grace starts at St. John's in the fall.
I coordinated a big seminar yesterday. A big shout-out to Ellen who helped so much-I am very grateful. Our speakers were so entertaining and fun to hang out with. In fact, Steve and I are having dinner with one of our speakers and his wife again tonight. After the seminar, we met a bunch of friends at Gritty's for some much needed beer.
Grace and Mom and Dad leave for Wyoming today. Steve and I could actually go to a movie but I have no desire to see any movies that are out currently. Any suggestions?
I learned two disturbing facts about Ellen this week-rum raisin is her favorite ice cream flavor and she has a crush on James Gandolfini. I am truly horrified by both revelations.
Enough rambling, I need a nap!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home