two funny Grace stories
Story #1
Grace has a real aversion to green, as in the color. In fact, she declared today that she hates anything green. She thought about it for a minute and asked me if anyone is named Green. I thought not, at least not as a first name.
"Well, you can't hate people so I guess I can still hate Green since there are no people with that name."
I asked, "Do you think people are named Yellow or Orange?"
"No, but Sparkly Purple, that would be a cool name. I wish that were my name. Sparkly Purple."
"Out of all of the names Daddy and I considered, Sparkly Purple did not make the list."
Story #2
It is raining today AGAIN. Poor Grace woke up and went to the front door, opened it and started yelling.
"GGG--OOOO--DDDD. God! God! It's me. Stop raining. We need sun. Do you hear me? Sun! Stop raining."
Then she wiped her hands together and closed the front door and said "Well, that's done."
The faith of a small child. It's still raining.
Grace has a real aversion to green, as in the color. In fact, she declared today that she hates anything green. She thought about it for a minute and asked me if anyone is named Green. I thought not, at least not as a first name.
"Well, you can't hate people so I guess I can still hate Green since there are no people with that name."
I asked, "Do you think people are named Yellow or Orange?"
"No, but Sparkly Purple, that would be a cool name. I wish that were my name. Sparkly Purple."
"Out of all of the names Daddy and I considered, Sparkly Purple did not make the list."
Story #2
It is raining today AGAIN. Poor Grace woke up and went to the front door, opened it and started yelling.
"GGG--OOOO--DDDD. God! God! It's me. Stop raining. We need sun. Do you hear me? Sun! Stop raining."
Then she wiped her hands together and closed the front door and said "Well, that's done."
The faith of a small child. It's still raining.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home