The Lechner Family

Sunday, May 28, 2006

If you don't go away, I can't miss you.

Did you miss us? Steve and I went to Quebec City for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. It was a surprise trip for him. He knew we were going somewhere and his two guesses were Laconia, NH and Foxwoods Casino. He clearly did not think much of my trip-planning abilities.

It a was a relaxing, restorative, rejuvenating, restful weekend (I love alliteration!) We slept late, took long walks, window-shopped, ate good food, drank good wine and generally did nothing. I got two lovely necklaces-a Tin Cup necklace (silver with pearls) and a Ogee necklace. The 10th anniversary is tin/aluminum, hence the Tin Cup necklace which has something to do with the Kevin Costner movie that I haven't see because I think he is awful.

Gracie was taken care of by her trio of grandparents-Grammy, Boppy and NaNee. Thanks for watching our little one.

2 Comments:

  • Yes, but HOW ARE THE CATERPILLARS???

    By Blogger Ellen Clair Lamb, At 5:11 PM  

  • I did miss you. Especially because I had the audacity to leave town for a month and then you had the audacity to leave the day after we arrive home. I'm glad you had a nice time in QC. It's a great getaway. A little slice of Europe only five hours away. AND an excuse to drive to Jackman. Always in order!

    By Blogger Anna, At 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home