The Lechner Family

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Not to brag but. . .I have a great life

Each summer, I am so THRILLED to be outdoors that we (I) jam-pack the summer with activities. We have been to the lake twice, the beach yesterday and have plans for Storyland and other adventures. Every weekend seems to be full.

Yesterday was pure bliss. Ellen, Grace and I met Julie and Jack to go to Crescent Beach. We drove the convertible and first we stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a lite latte. Then we spent a few relaxing hours at the beach, stopped for a slice of pizza on the way home and took a nap. Anna met us and we trucked up to Target to shop for the baby. We had dinner with Anna and Tarren at Natasha's and went to Glenn Beck's show at the Merrill. Could my life get any better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home