Happy Birthday to Me!
Today is my birthday. It somehow always work that my birthday occurs during the beginning of football season, so my husband is never around much on the actual day! But he has made up for it by sending flowers, giving me a day at the spa and taking me to a nice lunch. Tonight I am going to dinner with friends and seeing Ellen's play.
Also born today are:
Blogger (how appropriate!)
1772 - King William I of the Netherlands (d. 1840)
1787 - James Weddell, Antarctica explorer (d. 1834)
1817 - Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy, Russian writer (d. 1875)
1845 - James C. Calhoun, brother-in-law of George Armstrong Custer (d. 1876)
1929 - Yasser Arafat, Palestinian leader (d. 2004)
1942 - Max Cleland, American politician
1945 - Vince McMahon, American professional wrestling promoter
1947 - Paulo Coelho, Brazilian author
1952 - Mike Shanahan, American football coach
1958 - Steve Guttenberg, American actor
1960 - Cal Ripken, Jr., American baseball player
1962 - Craig Kilborn, American talk show host
1963 - John Bush, American singer (Anthrax)
1965 - Marlee Matlin, American actress
1965 - Reggie Miller, American basketball player
1973 - Dave Chappelle, American actor and comedian
1981 - Chad Michael Murray, American actor
I can't tell you how much I love that I share my birthday with Arafat, Vince McMahon and Steve Guttenberg! Oddly, Wikipedia didn't have me on its list of famous people born today.
Also born today are:
Blogger (how appropriate!)
1772 - King William I of the Netherlands (d. 1840)
1787 - James Weddell, Antarctica explorer (d. 1834)
1817 - Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy, Russian writer (d. 1875)
1845 - James C. Calhoun, brother-in-law of George Armstrong Custer (d. 1876)
1929 - Yasser Arafat, Palestinian leader (d. 2004)
1942 - Max Cleland, American politician
1945 - Vince McMahon, American professional wrestling promoter
1947 - Paulo Coelho, Brazilian author
1952 - Mike Shanahan, American football coach
1958 - Steve Guttenberg, American actor
1960 - Cal Ripken, Jr., American baseball player
1962 - Craig Kilborn, American talk show host
1963 - John Bush, American singer (Anthrax)
1965 - Marlee Matlin, American actress
1965 - Reggie Miller, American basketball player
1973 - Dave Chappelle, American actor and comedian
1981 - Chad Michael Murray, American actor
I can't tell you how much I love that I share my birthday with Arafat, Vince McMahon and Steve Guttenberg! Oddly, Wikipedia didn't have me on its list of famous people born today.

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday Jennifer.I hope you have a wonderful day and month. I like to celebrate all month long is if at all possible! I love your blog. Its great and I can see what you've been up to. Both Grace and Abera are beautiful. He has certainly come alive with great progress.I understand the thoughts that he is lucky to be adopted, but I think your take on it is more realistic. You are both winners. Congratualtions on that. I also loved the pictures of Grace on th beach and with Abera. They are wonderful. I can't believe I have not really been with them. I met Grace when she was only a year old and thats the last time I saw her. So a trip to see one another is WAY overdue.
I am happy you and Steve are considering a move and I hope that you find a great next stop. I heard you were looking in Savana, and I just saw a neat program on the HGTV channel about buying property. Looks like you should be able to find a beautiful home there for half the price of Maine. I'll be anxious to hear what happens. Good Luck with that. California is really crazy expensive. I sometimes wonder about living here as well. I do love our home but there are days when I also wonder about what it would be like to move somewhere else.It seems like the USA is getting expensive no matter where you live.
Thank you for lisiting Tammys CUBS book. OUR TEAM OUR DREAM. Its amazing and Steve is in the book. Grace is mentioned already to others about stories tie-ins, so she should become famous as well! More on the idea of CUBS convention. We must go don't you think. Cubs Spring training in Mesa AZ is another fun idea.
Take care love, Adrienne
By
Anonymous, At
8:10 PM
Thanks for making me part of your birthday celebration!
Tolstoy and Cal Ripken Jr. are pretty good company, too...
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
11:57 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home