The Lechner Family

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Photos

I had been dreading getting photos done of the kids. First, there were issues with Abe's scalp that pretty much caused it to fall off-this does not make for an attractive picture. Then, one of the kids would go bump or fall down and have a scrape or black eye. While this is a realistic portrayal of their lives, that's not how I want to remember them. I want to remember them pristine, happy and well-groomed. If you know us, then you know how tough it is to produce contented and clean, much less capture that on film.

Enter Tess. I would not be exaggerating to call her a combination of miracle worker, artist and playful spirit. She was so good with the kids and she even managed to get Abe to slow down once in a while. We actually had a good time, or at least I did when I wasn't yelling "Don't throw sand at your sister!" Tess took over 800 photos (WOW!). Here are a few.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home