Motion denied because you are an idiot
I went to law school, am married to a lawyer and work with lawyers all day. So maybe it is only me that finds this motion denied on Smoking Gun laugh out loud funny.
The footnote includes this wonderful quote from "Billy Madison." I would hate to be that lawyer.
The footnote includes this wonderful quote from "Billy Madison." I would hate to be that lawyer.
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic
things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were
you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone
in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and
may God have mercy on your soul.

1 Comments:
Whatever that is, it must be really good -- I couldn't get on the page because the server was too busy!
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
10:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home