The Lechner Family

Thursday, October 16, 2008

An embarrassment to the blogger world

Hi internet. Still there? I hope you haven't been waiting on hold this entire time.
Yes, I know it's been almost a month. Yes, I know you are tired of my excuses for not posting. I wish I had something more to offer you. I really wish I had a cute photo or funny anecdote to distract you from your annoyance with me. I have none of these. I am not even terribly contrite. And there's nothing worse than false contrition.

A few updates:
  • So the travel schedule for the past month has been something like this- NYC, Maine, Florida, Chicago, Maine. Oh, and I am supposed to be in Raleigh or Charlotte at least once a week.
  • Still no house and really it's best if you don't ask about it.
  • Steve's team has won its last two games!
  • Abe is in FL with my folks. Thanks Mom and Dad.
  • We still love North Carolina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home