posted by Jennifer Lechner at 10:13 AM
You didn't give Wyatt the photo credit he deserves! He actually took that picture of your house - believe it or not!Thanks for posting - great looking kids :-)Anna
By Anna, At 1:15 PM
I would buy that house Jen - it is totally adorable.R
By Rachel, At 5:37 PM
I didn't know Wyatt took the picture because HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH MY CAMERA. Tell him Aunt Jen said so.
By Jennifer Lechner, At 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
You didn't give Wyatt the photo credit he deserves! He actually took that picture of your house - believe it or not!
Thanks for posting - great looking kids :-)
Anna
By
Anna, At
1:15 PM
I would buy that house Jen - it is totally adorable.
R
By
Rachel, At
5:37 PM
I didn't know Wyatt took the picture because HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH MY CAMERA. Tell him Aunt Jen said so.
By
Jennifer Lechner, At
10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home