And we're off
High Point or bust (I have never known what that means)
We officially move on Monday though the kids leave today with Mom and Dad (thanks Mom and Dad!). I am in complete denial about the actual leaving part which is hard to do since I am surrounded by the contents of my life all neatly stacked in boxes.
Posting will continue to be light (or nonexistent) while I muddle through this latest transition and into severe culture shock.
We officially move on Monday though the kids leave today with Mom and Dad (thanks Mom and Dad!). I am in complete denial about the actual leaving part which is hard to do since I am surrounded by the contents of my life all neatly stacked in boxes.
Posting will continue to be light (or nonexistent) while I muddle through this latest transition and into severe culture shock.

1 Comments:
Bye bye ... bye bye ... we'll miss you!
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
5:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home