posted by Jennifer Lechner at 4:19 PM
Training starts early at the China Lake facility for Olympic hopefuls...
By Ellen Clair Lamb, At 11:38 AM
"When our boys need therapy because of these"...What does THAT mean? Are you sending the to Provincetown? At least they're WEARING their undies!Glad they finally fit... guess I was really planning ahead in 2006.Sue
By Anonymous, At 2:25 AM
"When our boys need therapy because of these, I will send them to you."Oh wait--do you mean the boys or the underpants?Sue
By Anonymous, At 4:29 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Training starts early at the China Lake facility for Olympic hopefuls...
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
11:38 AM
"When our boys need therapy because of these"...
What does THAT mean? Are you sending the to Provincetown? At least they're WEARING their undies!
Glad they finally fit... guess I was really planning ahead in 2006.
Sue
By
Anonymous, At
2:25 AM
"When our boys need therapy because of these, I will send them to you."
Oh wait--do you mean the boys or the underpants?
Sue
By
Anonymous, At
4:29 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home