posted by Jennifer Lechner at 3:58 AM
Amen, sister!
By Anna, At 9:18 PM
I believe this might be an "original" thought -- and a great one at that. I completely agree and perhaps we should all ask ourselves at the end of each day we live what happened in that day that brought happiness!Thank you Grace for such a lovely thought...Your aunt... Tammy :)
By Anonymous, At 2:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Amen, sister!
By
Anna, At
9:18 PM
I believe this might be an "original" thought -- and a great one at that. I completely agree and perhaps we should all ask ourselves at the end of each day we live what happened in that day that brought happiness!
Thank you Grace for such a lovely thought...
Your aunt... Tammy :)
By
Anonymous, At
2:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home