The Lechner Family

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We're busy!

I know the last post was a photo of Grace in her school uniform which is appropriate because we have had a very hectic schedule between her school, football, a second child and occassionally the work that I am supposed to do. Add to the mix a broken mini-van and a massive leak in our mudroom just to round things out. I know everyone is busy and that is no excuse for not updating this blog for my two faithful readers (hi Mom and Rachel!). Blah, blah, blah.

I am really writing today to congratulate our dear friends Anna and Tarren on the referral this morning of their new baby boy from Korea. We are SO THRILLED for them and we can't wait to meet little Wyatt or Ho as Sue Schultz and I will be calling him. Check out their adoption adventure here.

Also congratulations to Ellen who got a very nice mention in an article on Opinion Journal. We both hope this is not her only 15 minutes of fame.

2 Comments:

  • ho ho ho.... Isn't he the cutest? and what fun Abera and he will have in their "Deutschland" underpants!!!
    Love,
    Sue Schulz (no T)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:54 AM  

  • ps did Tarren ever give you the $10 I owed you for the X-mas ornament?
    Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home