Happy Birthday Grace!
Grace was born 5 years ago yesterday at Maine Medical Center at 4:12 p.m. Yesterday we celebrated her birthday with a small dinner at Sam's and then opened a few gifts. Her party is not until the 15th so she called yesterday her "fake" birthday. I assured her it was most real.
We are so blessed and honored that God gave us this wonderful little being to raise. I hope we do right by her.
Congratulations to Lance and Rachel who had their baby boy this morning.
We are so blessed and honored that God gave us this wonderful little being to raise. I hope we do right by her.
Congratulations to Lance and Rachel who had their baby boy this morning.

1 Comments:
Happy belated birthday to Grace. She's a butterfly, too...
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
12:37 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home