The Lechner Family

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Going skiing

We are off to Sugarloaf tomorrow for the weekend. We rented a one bedroom and have big plans to ski, see a concert, and ski some more. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

I had my big Annual Meeting for an association I work for. It went very well. One of the members told me, "Everything you touch is perfect." Not true (at least not entirely) but it was nice to hear. One of the hard parts of working from home, by myself, is that I don't get a lot of positive feedback about my work. So I try to soak it up when I do!

Gracie P may be coming down with a cold. She is "sniffly" and her head is "snuffed up." (her words). She didn't want to go to school today but I made her go anyway. They had a snow day yesterday and I need to get some work done. (Bad Mommy!)

Grace has a new favorite show, "High School Musical" on the Disney Channel. She plays the songs over and over (with TiVo) and sings into her little microphone that Grammy and Boppy got her. She can do this for hours! She often dances along and and forgets to sing into the microphone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home