Wind Storm
We had quite a storm yesterday that knocked out power all over the state. We were mostly spared. I did help our neighbors saw and remove two trees that had fallen across Spring Hill Lane.
Gracie P has been awfully sweet the past week or so. She is very affectionate and just all around good. She is also planning for her birthday party (in April). I remind her that it is months away but she is not dissuaded. She is either going to have a pool party at the Y or another party at My Gym (the last two have been held there). She keeps pestering me to go to the store to pick out her birthday cake (Tinker Bell). She also wants to take gymnastics, dance and martial arts. I don't know how we are going to fit all of that in. I have been encouraging her to just pick one.
Gracie P has been awfully sweet the past week or so. She is very affectionate and just all around good. She is also planning for her birthday party (in April). I remind her that it is months away but she is not dissuaded. She is either going to have a pool party at the Y or another party at My Gym (the last two have been held there). She keeps pestering me to go to the store to pick out her birthday cake (Tinker Bell). She also wants to take gymnastics, dance and martial arts. I don't know how we are going to fit all of that in. I have been encouraging her to just pick one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home