Travel tip
In the past few months, I have had the misfortune, I mean opportunity, to fly the friendly skies many, many times. The worst part of the actual travel has been going through security-disrobing, fumbling with my shoes, unpacking my laptop-you know the drill. On one of these security checks, during one of my first flights, I forgot to place my liquids, gels and pastes on the conveyor belt. The same liquids, gels and pastes I had so carefully packed in the 3 oz. size bottles in a quart-size Ziploc. I later discovered them in my bag, completely unnoticed by TSA.
So I decided to experiment-stick it to the TSA man and test the system and I haven't taken my liquids, gels and pastes out since. I bet I have gone through security more than 30 times and not once has TSA ever noticed. I feel better knowing that I have protested the futility of TSA searches and I have one fewer thing to unpack and repack. I am not suggesting that you should flout federal law by failing to unpack your liquids, gels and pastes when going through security but like me, you may be very forgetful.
So I decided to experiment-stick it to the TSA man and test the system and I haven't taken my liquids, gels and pastes out since. I bet I have gone through security more than 30 times and not once has TSA ever noticed. I feel better knowing that I have protested the futility of TSA searches and I have one fewer thing to unpack and repack. I am not suggesting that you should flout federal law by failing to unpack your liquids, gels and pastes when going through security but like me, you may be very forgetful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home