Things Not to Wear on Safari
While we were in Kenya, we went to the mara or as we would say on safari. It was an experience that exceeded my expectations in every way. And, being me, I focused on things that perhaps were not that relevant to the experience, like what my fellow travelers were wearing. These observations led me to compile the list below. The following were actually worn by my fellow safarians.
1. MBT's
2. high heels
3. safari vests (you are trying too hard)
4. animal prints
5. shirts that say 52% rich/48% sexy. I cannot vouch for the veracity of the first number but the second number was highly exaggerated.
6. booty shorts
7. leg warmers
1. MBT's
2. high heels
3. safari vests (you are trying too hard)
4. animal prints
5. shirts that say 52% rich/48% sexy. I cannot vouch for the veracity of the first number but the second number was highly exaggerated.
6. booty shorts
7. leg warmers

1 Comments:
I have to ask -- why were MBTs not practical for safari?
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
9:19 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home