The return of Abe
Abe returned home from Florida last night. Here's a timeline of his re-entry into our world:
6:20 p.m. Abe arrives. There is much hugging and jumping around.
6:25 p.m. Abe and Sissy hug many, many times. Sissy asks, "Can Abie sleep in my room?"
6:26 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:27 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:27 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:28 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:29 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:30 p.m. Sissy asks, "Can we dance and do cartwheels when we get home?"
7:00 p.m. Abe and Sissy are in the tub. Sissy doesn't want Abe in the tub with her.
7:30 p.m. Abe and Sissy are in Sissy's room. There is much whispering and shhhhing.
7:32 p.m. I yell "BE QUIET!"
7:35 p.m. There is much rustling and whispering.
7:36 p.m. I yell "BE QUIET!"
7:40 p.m. Sissy is asleep. Abe is still rustling and talking.
7:42 p.m. Abe pops up in our room saying "I seep in my bed" and disappears.
8:00 p.m. All is quiet. I breathe a sigh of relief.
2:00 a.m. Abe thump thump thumps down the hall. I pull him into our bed.
2:04 a.m. Abe says "I seep in my bed" and disappears.
3:06 a.m. Grace yells "no, no, no! Mommy get him out of here."
3:07 a.m. Abe returns to his bed.
4:00 a.m. Steve's alarm goes off
4:12 a.m. Abe is back in my bed.
5:12 a.m. Steve forgot his keys and is rustling around the bedroom, knocking things over.
6:00 a.m. My alarm goes off. I am not happy.
7:00 a.m. Neither child wants to get out of bed because surprise, surprise, they didn't get any sleep!
6:20 p.m. Abe arrives. There is much hugging and jumping around.
6:25 p.m. Abe and Sissy hug many, many times. Sissy asks, "Can Abie sleep in my room?"
6:26 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:27 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:27 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:28 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:29 p.m. Abe asks, "I seep in Sissy's room?" "Mama, I seep in Sissy's room?"
6:30 p.m. Sissy asks, "Can we dance and do cartwheels when we get home?"
7:00 p.m. Abe and Sissy are in the tub. Sissy doesn't want Abe in the tub with her.
7:30 p.m. Abe and Sissy are in Sissy's room. There is much whispering and shhhhing.
7:32 p.m. I yell "BE QUIET!"
7:35 p.m. There is much rustling and whispering.
7:36 p.m. I yell "BE QUIET!"
7:40 p.m. Sissy is asleep. Abe is still rustling and talking.
7:42 p.m. Abe pops up in our room saying "I seep in my bed" and disappears.
8:00 p.m. All is quiet. I breathe a sigh of relief.
2:00 a.m. Abe thump thump thumps down the hall. I pull him into our bed.
2:04 a.m. Abe says "I seep in my bed" and disappears.
3:06 a.m. Grace yells "no, no, no! Mommy get him out of here."
3:07 a.m. Abe returns to his bed.
4:00 a.m. Steve's alarm goes off
4:12 a.m. Abe is back in my bed.
5:12 a.m. Steve forgot his keys and is rustling around the bedroom, knocking things over.
6:00 a.m. My alarm goes off. I am not happy.
7:00 a.m. Neither child wants to get out of bed because surprise, surprise, they didn't get any sleep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home