The Lechner Family

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Grace is sick

Grace has been sick all week. Nothing serious but she has had a cold that has morphed into a horrible cough. She has a very hard time sleeping at night. She coughs and chokes. She cried this morning because she couldn't go to school! I never would have thought that would happen after our rough start earlier this year.

I am hoping she feels a little better tomorrow. Some kids from school are going skating at the Falmouth Family Ice Arena. Then Steve and I are going to see the Chronicles of Narnia.

Grace had her Christmas Concert at school and her Christmas Pageant at church last week. She was a star! She was so cute singing.

We are looking forward to a quiet Christmas with Mom, Dad and Rose. Grace is insistent that she stay up to meet Santa on Christmas Eve. That probably won't work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home