Grace is away . . .
and while we miss her, it is nice to have this time home alone! We played hooky from work today and went to see the Johnny Cash movie "Walk the Line." It was quite good, not excellent but quite good and a lovely way to spend the afternoon when we should have been working!
Grace is with Grammy and Boppy in Rumford where Boppy is working. It's a couple of hours from her. She and Grammy come home tomorrow.
We have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner planned with many friends and family members. I just hope I bought a large enough turkey!
Grace is with Grammy and Boppy in Rumford where Boppy is working. It's a couple of hours from her. She and Grammy come home tomorrow.
We have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner planned with many friends and family members. I just hope I bought a large enough turkey!

1 Comments:
I think we can safely say that the turkey was big enough... thanks for a great feast!
By
Ellen Clair Lamb, At
12:02 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home