Time for surgery
Steve's surgery is scheduled for 2:15 p.m. on Friday (there is a slim chance that we could go earlier if there is a cancellation). We need to be at the Hospital (Surgical Services) by 12:15 p.m.
Grace is still really struggling with the drop off at school. Steve dropped her off this morning and it was another scene. She was fine on Monday when I picked her up and even asked to stay a little longer to play with the other kids on the playground. I keep thinking each day will get a little easier for her but so far, it hasn't. Tomorrow she has swim lessons at the Y. I will go along to help get the kids dressed and undressed and in the pool. Maybe Grace will be a little happier if I am there for swimming.
Grace is still really struggling with the drop off at school. Steve dropped her off this morning and it was another scene. She was fine on Monday when I picked her up and even asked to stay a little longer to play with the other kids on the playground. I keep thinking each day will get a little easier for her but so far, it hasn't. Tomorrow she has swim lessons at the Y. I will go along to help get the kids dressed and undressed and in the pool. Maybe Grace will be a little happier if I am there for swimming.

1 Comments:
Dear Grace:
Comment va tu? Mon francais n'est pas tres bonne. J'espere que tu es bonne a la lycee!
Je t'adore -- Tammy
By
Anonymous, At
12:16 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home