Day 2 of the shoulder injury
Lek didn't sleep too well last night. He just can't get comfortable in bed with the sling and the ice sleeve. This morning he woke up, read the paper, had a HUGE breakfast, took two Vicodin and went back to sleep. Now he is watching football.
Dan Kagan gave Lek a great ice sleeve contraption that allows ice water to flow in and out easily. It has been a wonderful help.
Lek will call the orthopedic surgeon at 8 a.m. tomorrow to make an appointment (hopefully tomorrow) to discuss surgery options. I will post here once we have some news.
Thank you all for your lovely emails, calls and visits. I think they have really helped him when he is understandably a bit down.
Dan Kagan gave Lek a great ice sleeve contraption that allows ice water to flow in and out easily. It has been a wonderful help.
Lek will call the orthopedic surgeon at 8 a.m. tomorrow to make an appointment (hopefully tomorrow) to discuss surgery options. I will post here once we have some news.
Thank you all for your lovely emails, calls and visits. I think they have really helped him when he is understandably a bit down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home