The Lechner Family

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Report on Grace's first day of school

Grace was a little ambivalent about her first day of school but from what we could drag out of her, it seems that she did OK. She did admit to liking her teacher Marie-Gaelle. They also went out 4 times to play on the new playground.

She does not like the food. The French School believes in serving kids real food--not just mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. So the menu this week reads like something I would like to eat! Today's lunch is Waldorf salad and meatloaf. I am guessing there's not a chance that Grace will eat that but it is good for her to have to try new things. Yesterday's lunch was baked ziti, salad and berry crisp.

Grace has been saying, "You crack me up in the name of Jesus." And then she cracks herself up. I can't wait til she says that at school. She's been spending a lot of time with Grammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home