Do you happen to know his name?
I just received a phone call from a very lovely woman, one who will be visiting us soon to give us our physicals for our life insurance because we are responsible, grown up types. She had initially called just to set up my physical and I explained to her that my husband also has an application pending and wouldn't it just be easier to get us both done at the same time? She seemed to agree and said she would look him up in "the system" and did I happen to know his name? HIS NAME. My husband's name. Did I happen to know it? HMMM, let me think about that.
I can tell you that I am very anxious for her to stick a needle in my arm.
I can tell you that I am very anxious for her to stick a needle in my arm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home