The Lechner Family

Friday, February 08, 2008

Why haven't I been posting?

I don't know.
Mid-winter malaise? Perhaps.
Too many out of town trips? There's no such thing.
We are moving again? Yes we are but that's no excuse.

I feel like I spend most of time packing and unpacking. Tonight however I am going to see a movie. I don't know which one yet, but I am excited nonetheless. Tomorrow I am going to the Obama rally even though I gave money to McCain and oh yeah, I'm a registered Republican. I don't know why I feel like I have to defend my decision to go see Obama. I went to see Bill Clinton when he was at Drake a decade ago. I am interested to hear what he has to say. So there!

I think a McCain/Obama matchup would be delightful--they are the two best candidates that America could offer. I haven't been able to say that in, maybe my lifetime.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jennifer, we'll be discussing the Maine Dem Caucus today over at BlogHer.com, we'd love to hear your thoughts and have you join the conversation.

    Erin Kotecki Vest
    BlogHer.com Election '08 Producer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home