The Big Jab
Did that title make you smirk? It makes me cringe when I say it-it's just sounds too, well nevermind this is a family blog and my mother reads it. My husband, the man aspiring to do something other than practice law is a guest co-host on THE BIG JAB, a local sports talk radio show. He won a contest with his witty email and will be on today from 4-5 p.m. I am so glad there is a place on the radio where he can share all of his useless (did I mean useful?) knowledge.

1 Comments:
I was searching for a picture to show my fiance of my uncle Steve. In the process of this search I found your blog. I want to thank you for posting pictures of your family. Your children are beautiful. I apologize for the strangeness of this random message, but I couldn't help commenting. Regardless of the outcome of this message I want you to know how wonderful it has been to get to know you even if it is through this blog.- Your "niece" Jenna Lechner
By
Jenna Lechner, At
8:02 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home