The Lechner Family

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How I spend my time

Some days are more productive than others and when I can't really get motivated to do too much, I surf. So I thought I would jot down the sites I visit daily, sometimes more often.

http://www.realtor.com/
We are looking for a house. We just don't know when we will buy or what state it will be in. Still I love to shop.

http://saint-johns-brunswick.pvt.k12.me.us/
I can't keep up with all of the notices from school that are sent home. The poor trees who gave their lives to notify me of a school uniform holiday only to have me forget the day. That's what this website is for.

http://www.drudgereport.com/
A quick glance at the headlines readies me for the cocktail party conversations. Oh wait, I don't go to cocktail parties. Still, the information is there if suddenly I get the call.

http://www.tmz.com/
Another guilty pleasure. What if Britney ran over someone else's foot and I didn't know about it?

http://www.answergirlnet.blogspot.com/
Ellen's blog. It makes me feel smarter.

http://www.chinalakelife.blogspot.com/
Anna's blog. I talk to her more often than she updates the blog, but it's nice to see the photos.

http://www.dooce.com/
Funny and totally inappropriate. (Mom don't read this).

http://www.ebay.com/
I like to buy and sell, mostly buy.

http://www.kidznmaine.com/
This is a great site with lots of information about activities with the small people.

http://www.craigslist.com/
This is always entertaining. I never know what gems I will find. It's like going to a great yard sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home