The Lechner Family

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fun at the Beach

We spent most of last week at Myrtle Beach which was not unlike Old Orchard Beach except it was warmer and had 18 miniature golf courses. It was almost the perfect vacation for us. Abe LOVED the beach and would spend hours in the surf. I would pull up my beach chair just out of reach of the water and soak up the sun. Often, beach walkers would stop and look around for his mother. I could tell by the look on their faces that they were sure that this poor child had been abandoned. Eventually they would figure it out and move on. (I don't know why that is hyperlinked and I don't know how to make it go away)



1 Comments:

  • Got the beach pictures of the kids. Great !!!!! I put them in the Lechner Pictures folder

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home